General Minimum Admission Requirements
General Requirements Degrees
*For the registration process you can send the documents via email, however once you are a student you must legalize them physically.
*Keep in mind that depending on the program, additional documents may be requested.
- Original and copy of the High School Diploma approved by MEDUCA or its equivalent (with an apostilled if you are a foreigner)
- Original and a copy of the baccalaureate credits (with an apostillate in case of being a foreigner)
- A photocopy of the identity card or passport in case of being a foreigner.
- Certificate of good health.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Legible and enlarged photocopy to 150% of the identity document,
Two recent 3X4 photos with a white background marked on the back with names, surnames and program.
- Certificate of Good Health with an effective date of no more than 30 days
- Copy of credits or degree notes or their equivalent (if you are a foreigner, the documents must be apostilled by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your respective country).
- Applicant Letter
- Apostille placed by the entity in charge in the country of origin*
- Passport, student visa and/or foreign identity card valid for the academic period to be taken* in the case of face-to-face attendance.
Requirements per program:
Note: If you have not graduated, present the transcript containing the possible date of degree and a recent report card.
Keep in mind that the certification does not exempt you from the delivery of a photocopy of the degree certificate and high school diploma. You must prove your bachelor's degree for registration, without fulfilling this requirement, your admission is not valid, for which you will be applied a loss of quality of admission and therefore the quota obtained in the chosen program.
UMECIT reserves the right of admission to each of its programs.